August 14, 2009
August 09, 2009
July 26, 2009
I took these photos when I was on a trip to Jakarta by train, I didn't know exacly where I was, but it had to be somewhere in Labuhan, Center Java.
she is my youngest sister
Do you believe I took these photos without came out from the train? I just saw itu through my window.
June 13, 2009
this tunnel is very dark and long, there's no lightning at all, you won't see the people that come on you way, so I have to use the flashlight of the camera
the background is the new mountain of kelud or we call it "anak gunung kelud" (kelud's child)
it covered up all the place that the lake was
May 24, 2009
May 23, 2009
- Make sure that your cellphone is fully-charged and put it along with your wallet on the place that is easly to look at. My dad's cellphone is left behind on the top of washing machine while is being charged.
- Vehicle fee (at the station), motorcycle :Rp 1000, car : Rp 1500-2000 (?), if your vehicle have to overstay, motorcycle : Rp 5000/day, car : ???, maybe some of you know...
Bring little snacks, and a bottle of water or Pocari Sweat but don't drink frequently because you will have to go to toilet frequently too, that's OK actually but the train's toilet is not like the plane's that more hygienic..don't forget toilet paper or toilet tissue (roll)
- Do not buy toiletries, snacks, drinks that sold by the trader at the station, on the street or in any public places if you’re not in emergency situation like dehydration because they sell more expensive, so I suggest you to buy those needs in minimarkets such as Alfamart, Indomart, Circle K, etc, it is cheaper Rp 1000-2000 difference.
Finally..we arrive in Jogjakarta at Station Tugu, its place is in front of Malioboro street, so from the station you can walk through the street and you’ll find many hotels from high rates, medium and low rates or you can also ride “becak” and they will help you find the hotels that you want to stay in, with the rates you like. Becak will cost you Rp 6000 per ride, so if you ask them 3 times, for example from hotel A, you go to place B then go to market C, they will cost you Rp 18000.
- I suggest you would better rent a motorcycle if you want to go to many places when it is too far to walk through
- Near Station Tugu there are motorcycle rentals, you have to put DP (down payment) and your ID as the guarantee, the DP is usually Rp 500.000-Rp 1.500.000, and its rent costs Rp 50.000 per day with the helmet
- Another advice when you're shopping in Malioboro or other places that can be bargained is always bargain until half price from the trader sell, IF you're really WANT the stuff..IF you're NOT really want it..DON'T BARGAIN, or they will be angry.
For example the price is Rp 50000, then you bargain Rp 20000 or 25000, the trader refuse it, he wants 40000, but you're still want your price, leave him...if he needs you, he will call you back and he will low the price maybe at 25000 or 30000.
this is the favorite angle for taking picture
the stairs are thousands to climb and it so high in slope
Each terrace has beautiful relief panels showing how skillful the sculptors were. In order to understand the sequence of the stories on the relief panels, you have to walk clockwise from the entrance of the temple. The relief panels tell the legendary story of Ramayana.